Are You Dreaming About Seeing Your Own Design on the Runway?
This is your chance to make that dream come true! Goodwill is hosting the 4th annual SECOND RUNWAY on August 8th at the Jefferson Center in Roanoke and your design could be a part of it. Show us that by reusing and repurposing items and materials found at Goodwill stores, you can create a modern, chic, and one of a kind outfit.
How to Participate*:
- To register and receive contest details, including what needs to be submitted with your entry and deadlines, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, June 28th.
- Get creative and design an outfit using items and materials found at Goodwill stores. Design your outfit for one of these segments: Back to School, Work, Weekend, Evening Out/Cocktail, or Prom/Wedding.
- Registered designers will have until Sunday, July 14th at 11:59pm to submit their entry for the contest.
- Voting for the winning outfit will take place on Goodwill’s Good News Works Blog at www.goodwillvalleys.wordpress.com beginning 12Noon on Monday, July 15th.
- The winner will be announced and notified on Friday, July 19th.
Register by 5pm on June 28th to be a Designer for Goodwill’s SECOND RUNWAY!
*Click here to download the official contest rules and Terms & Conditions.
If you have any further questions about the Design Contest, contact ReBecca Franklin at email@example.com or (540) 582.0620 ext. 227.